Go Back   E4S Forums > Part time and Holiday Jobs > General part time job chat and discussion area...
 Click here to login 

Old 24-10-09, 05:56 PM

lalita is on a distinguished road

hi i am astudent of ACCA course in williams colege london. could u tell me abt the job. i am seeking for job. i have exp. as accounts assistant & also have admin office exp. can u tell me that here is any company provide for student work experience in their field. pls i need help.....
Old 10-11-09, 03:02 PM

pinesh is on a distinguished road
Smile student looking for part time job

[QUOTE=maz4lyf;153]hiya i just wanted you to help me find a part time job for student in london city centre. i would like to work in FMCG, manufacturing and retail job.
Old 30-03-10, 10:43 AM

lpakondeng89 is on a distinguished road
Default hi

Hi
Im looking for a part time job in Birmingham. Can you please help me find a part time job in a clothing shop or hotel especially in the the city centre and Bull ring. Thank you
Old 01-05-10, 03:45 PM

jemjamjemy is on a distinguished road
Default Part Time Job

Heya, Im 16 leaving school on the 28th May and Starting college in september, I live in Berry Brow, Huddersfield and am lookin for a job, unfortunatly i havn't been lucky. Would you be able to find some jobs suitable for me? Im not bothered about what type of work it is, but i do need flexible working hours as a play rugby. So a paper round or something that i need to deliver would be ideal. thanks x
Old 12-05-10, 11:22 PM
soulman247

Default Help

I am looking for a another job were i work in the moring all the way till 4pm (west london,Ealing Broadway)

as i work in Marks And Spencer from 5:30 16 hours a week i need another job as this job does not pay enough

I am aged 17
Old 08-06-10, 08:36 AM

Jettoes is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Need a part-time job - Coventry

hi guys,

I'm a postgraduate and am studying at Warwick Uni at the moment. I really need a part-time job or even a summer job. I had 3 years experience working in Malta but now I am studying in the UK and don't seem to be able to find a job. I have experience in data entry, administration and worked in museums as well.

Please help!!
Old 11-08-10, 02:09 PM

Aly_Khan is on a distinguished road
Smile looking for a job in London ..

As long I have 10 hours working, I'd like to find a good-payment job. I worked in Media, Graphic Design, Retail, Customer Service, Visual merchandise and as Sales Consultant. My last job was at Armani Exchange - United ARab Emirates. I am moving now to London to countinue studying (electrical/electronics) and having a part-time job will be very helpful, I signed new in this website so I dont know alot about it and I hope it will be useful to find what I want - any suggestions please?
Old 03-09-10, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Onders is on a distinguished road
Default Carry out a search or set up a job alert..

I'm afraid we don't have recruiters looking in the forum - and we cannot help everyone find work individually. The site allows you to search for jobs, and to set up alerts, so please do that if you are looking for work..

Good luck
Old 03-09-10, 06:08 PM

reshmapatel is on a distinguished road
Default reshma

hia plz cud u hlp me find a part time job in london....m studyin maters in Pharmacy i will b available to work on tuesday thrusday saturdy and sundy...???
thnx..
Old 28-09-10, 12:52 AM

vitbotega is on a distinguished road
Default Temporary job

Hello,

I'm staying in London form december until february and would like to work for something for the society, like charities, ONGs...but reacivieng money. Any options? Also, some job that makes me travel a lot around England or UK.

Thanks a lot
Vitor

Tags
desperate, jobs in tyne&wear help!?