Go Back   E4S Forums > Part time and Holiday Jobs > - Summer and holiday work..
 Click here to login 

Old 19-07-11, 03:54 PM

tomfishh is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Summer Job for 15yr old Newport

Hi, I would really like a summer job for the summer and probably for the other school holidays aswell, I am willing to do pretty much anything for not a lot of money (as long as its enough to cover my bus ticket/pass there and back ). I live in Newport and am am studying Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English Literature, English Language, Maths, Short Course Welsh and Short Course R.S, ICT, French, Computer Aided Design, Systems and Control and my systems teacher is trying to enter me for Product Design as well. I am also doing my Bronze Duke of Edinburgh's Award and I have been volunteering at children's disabled swimming lessons every week for over a year now. I have emailed a load of places including argos, tesco, some recruitment agencies etc with no luck and theres people already doing the paper round near me so could someone please give me some advice on where to find work? (I did also apply for a soldering/hand assembly job on a production line but they turned me down due to my age I think :'( )

Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
Tom Fisher
tom@tomfisher.co.cc

Tags
15 year old, summer job, summer job placement, work