Go Back   E4S Forums > General > General chat
 Click here to login 

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-10, 04:12 PM
Angel_Latz Angel_Latz is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Angel_Latz is on a distinguished road
Smile Affecting Tax credit

Hi I just wanted to know that if I start working part time as a 'Casual Sales Assistant', this is my firs ever job and I was wondering how would I get paid, would it go straight to my bank or cash in hand. And whether my earnings would affect my parents claim on Family Crdit Tax and the likes? Please help!

All effort & time is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-11, 12:08 PM
bsforrester80 bsforrester80 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 29
bsforrester80 is on a distinguished road

It should get paid striaght into your account - cash in hand jobs a technically illegal as the employer is avoiding paying tax, plus you won't have any sort of employee protection.

It won't affect your parents family tax credit either I shouldn't think. If you are unsure give the tax office a call.
Reply With Quote

job, money, sale

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump