Go Back   E4S Forums > Part time and Holiday Jobs > General part time job chat and discussion area...
 Click here to login 

Old 01-10-10, 02:17 AM

silvi is on a distinguished road

hi am looking to work in retail and would love to find a job in stockprt or mnchester. Am also looking to work part time as am in college,
Old 11-10-10, 01:41 PM

balrajss is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

I am Sambandam Balraj,doing M.B.A in BITE, London, I am looking for a part-time job in london,having 9 years experience in my chemical engineering fields including data entry, customer service, logistics and all. If you know any vaccancies please drop me a mail balrajss@gmail.com or call me at 07424115599.

Thanks and Regards,
Balraj
Old 25-10-10, 05:08 PM

rasheed5789 is on a distinguished road
Default hi frndzzz

now iam in kent i want a partime job.plz help me to find a job plz.i urgntly need a job to stay in UK.
Old 05-11-10, 02:21 PM

Dhanai is on a distinguished road
Default Birmingham Job

hiya i just wanted you to help me find a job in birmingham city centre. i would like to work in clothes shops retail. i would like to work in the bull ring if possible if you can post me some jobz that are going there
Old 06-01-11, 05:36 AM

Kat2012 is on a distinguished road

This site is fairly new to me although i've registered myself for sometime now I haven't really been making the most of it in terms of using it much. I'm looking for a part-time job in a pub, cleaning jobs or land myself a sales assistant position, unfornately though I haven't found any such things because I have little or no experience within such roles. I have been told that if one shows they have excellent communication, enthusiasm, energy, committment and so on it should be fine. Could somebody give a constructive advice as to how I could get my foot in the door at least and then take it from there. To be honest, I'd like to highlight the fact that if nobody takes you on, how can you then gain skills and experience without having to do any work in the first place, surely it's the actual doing and practice that develops one to be somebody skillful in the future. If somebody has any suggestions to make with regards to landing a part-time job say in a pub I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 03-02-11, 10:00 AM
zofiazwieglinska

Default looking for a job

Hi im 16, im looking for a job in surrey, uk. I'm a student in poland.
I do not have a wok permit yet, but if there are any positions in surrey, how can i get details?
Old 25-05-11, 05:33 PM

aziza12 is on a distinguished road
Post Urgent job search

Hello.. I'll be beginning my Doctorate in Counselling Psychology in September this year at London.
Being an International student, the finances are killing! I'd like to do a part time job during the course to earn some extra pocket money.
Something to do with counselling would be great but if not, something part-time in sales or something admin-related would be fine.
Anybody who can give me some leads ??
This is important and urgent please!
Old 06-06-11, 07:05 PM

ghosty is on a distinguished road
Default Even job

I need any quick evening job. I have experience in Warehouse sector, retails and I am actually interested in anything at the moment. I am a very hard working individual with a can do approach and always creating a positive working atmosphere with funny humor.

If you like me and want to give me a chance please give me a call on
Old 02-07-11, 02:30 PM

dgr8888 is on a distinguished road
Default please help me in finding job

Hi, I am currently looking for job in stores and shops as a sales assistant. I have previously worked in the retail environment. can you please post me some relevant jobs in London area. Many thanks!
Old 18-07-11, 04:19 PM

mireille1987 is on a distinguished road
Default hye

Looking for a part time job catering position kitchen porter kitchen assistant sales assistant please how can I FIND IT.

Tags
desperate, jobs in tyne&wear help!?