Go Back   E4S Forums > Part time and Holiday Jobs > - Term time work
 Click here to login 

Old 06-10-08, 01:51 PM
HardWorker111

Default Give me a JOB! please in SUNDERLAND

Hi im Shaun and i curreNtly live in sunderland

Im 16 and looking for a part-time job to do in between college hours and maybe on the weekends.

I am not bothered on what i get payed minimum or maixmum wage for me i dont really care.

I just need something to fill the hours if you have any advice on were i can apply for a P-T job are or offering one send me an

email-cottyshaun@hotmail.co.uk

GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!
Old 21-02-09, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Dave is on a distinguished road

Hi Hardworker111

Due to the current economical condition jobs are scarce at the moment. Your best bet would be to apply to local supermarkets, They are generally always looking for employees and their hours are almost always flexible. Just apply to as many jobs as you can and I am sure you will be able to find something.

You may also want to look into charity work, Most of the time you will get paid for it but if you don't it could still be beneficial as it should help you find a job in the future with the experience you gain and voluntary work is something employers will look at which may give you the edge over other applicants.

Good Luck With Your Search!
Old 19-03-09, 05:30 PM
Just Starting...

alextu13 is on a distinguished road

hi hardworker111,
i am 14 and also looking for a part time job. i really need some money 4 the family. if you find something around washington could you please inform me of it