E4S Forums

E4S Forums (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/index.php)
-   General part time job chat and discussion area... (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Looking for a job? Click here.. (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65)

Onders 26-01-08 07:09 PM

Looking for a job? Click here..

If you are looking for a job, your best bet is to do a job search (see quick job search at top of page!) - if you can't find what you are looking for then set up a job alert (from inside your jobseeker account). We'll then email you when something suitable comes up.

If you post saying that you need a job and can we find you a job, then we'll give you the advice mentioned above. Please note- posts asking for specific jobs CANNOT always be answered - and we do NOT allow employers to offer people work here in the forum as this is potentially a risk to you.

Enjoy the forum!

maz4lyf 10-02-08 10:49 PM

can you please help me find a part time job

hiya i just wanted you to help me find a job in birmingham city centre. i would like to work in clothes shops retail. i would like to work in the bull ring if possible if you can post me some jobz that are going there.

darwadi 03-04-08 01:42 PM

please help me if you know how to get job in UK for Indonesian!?

please help me if you know how to get job in UK for Indonesian!? i'm student in russia, i'm doning journalism in 3 course

Onders 03-04-08 08:25 PM

Getting a job

Hi darwadi - getting a job in the UK whilst you are abroad is not the easiest thing, as most companies will want to interview you at some stage.

Also - are you eligible to work in the UK, i.e. do you have a work permit? This is going to be required if you want to work here

All the best,

darwadi 11-04-08 12:07 PM

thanks

thanks anyway for the information. me, i'm 'newcomers', i don't have any work permit, what i supposed to do?

emmaconway 16-04-08 05:05 PM

job in nottingham

i am a student looking for a part time job in nottingham hopefuly in retail or catering

darwadi 18-04-08 01:10 PM

hi, what i suppossed to do if i don't have work permit??? but i really want to work in england... :)

Hasnat 23-07-08 12:00 PM

Looking for a job in Peterborough

Hi,
I'm looking for a part time job in Peterborough shopping centre (Queensgate).
Prefer to work on Saturday evenings and full day Sunday.
Prefer to work in a department store.
Please contact me if you come to know of any jobs.
Thanks

Mandy16 14-08-08 08:53 AM

Im about to start college in 2 weeks and I would like to find a job in Hanley Potteries centre but I cant seem to find one. Can you please help me? I dont mind working in Festival Park or Newcastle - Under - Lyme either.
If there are any jobs for the weekends please contact me.
Thank you

tareqz 24-08-08 06:30 PM

guyz..im a engineering student going to london next month for my postgrads in imperial college..i would like to know if home tutoring is a good option as a student job or not and are these readily available..since i'll have classes 5 days a week n 9 to 6pm everyday..i guess i have limited options in case of doing student jobs.. does anyone have better ideas..
thanx in advance