E4S Forums

E4S Forums (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/index.php)
-   - Staying in the UK.. (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Everyone should stay! (http://forum.e4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87)

noot1354 12-02-08 12:32 PM

Everyone should stay!

I have just arrived, staying here is the best idea - why does everyone want to move away?! :) Maybe we can do a swap in Holland?!

travelly 13-08-08 11:31 AM

yeah, I totally agree!!

especially me :confused:.... I just knew that I have to leave my appartment within 3 weeks. Can anybody help me???

I am very lost at the moment, I just want to stay... :(

lenaaa 13-08-08 11:57 AM

Hi.
What kind of accommodation were you thinking of? And where?
Don't panic! You can easily get a new flat, and if it's only for a couple of months, even better. But I don't know what you're looking for :) Or you can even look on the Internet, I found my place there.
Greetings,
Lena

travelly 13-08-08 12:05 PM

oh great,
somebody answered me&so fast!! :)
For the moment I don't need anything big, just a bed basically &a toilet. the easiest way would be a flatshare I think... I am very uncomplicated, especially at the moment!!
Are you from London?
thanks

lenaaa 13-08-08 01:32 PM

Hi. Yeah I'm currently working in London, but I'm not originally from here. Had the same problem as you did a couple of months ago, that I needed a place to stay quite quickly. We'll eventually I got my accommodation at studios-london.com. Which is a good solution if you plan on staying a couple of months. I moved into a house now cause I'm not planning on leaving London anytime soon! :) but it did help me in the beginning and the place was really nice and the people I roomed with were also very nice!
Where do you come from? And what are you plans for London? I hope you're gonna have a great time and you'll see that you can't imagine living somewhere else after having stayed here longer.

See ya!

travelly 13-08-08 02:10 PM

Hi Lena,

thanks a lot for your help!! Originally I am from Germany but I am here for 5 months and currently I can live in a part of the house of an old lady. but yesterday her grandchild told me I had to leave because they want the room (obviously they just want to make money because the old lady gave me a special price because she knows my family, you know how it is...). yeah, but now I have to go... I did my exchange semester here and decided to stay!!
Where are you from?

lenaaa 22-08-08 01:11 PM

Hello

Hello

I'm from Holland but I'm very near the german border. So i'm almost German:)
You are from Berlin? And what is your name by the way.

It's a pitty that you are not coming to London:(

Kisses,

Luna

starteasycareer 20-02-09 04:32 AM

Reply to noot...

Quote:

Originally Posted by noot1354 (Post 166)
I have just arrived, staying here is the best idea - why does everyone want to move away?! :) Maybe we can do a swap in Holland?!

Hi noot.

First of all what type of accommodation you want here?
Here, there are many more types of accommodation are available.. You are looking for job means you must select ur accommodation place near to the place of work...

achmad_samy 16-04-09 03:00 PM

i need info for get work in london,can u help me any one?

hi I am samy from indonesia. I very2 want to work in london I am graduete from berlian tourism institute diploma 1 of hotel. and I was trainee for 6 month at housekeeping and 5 month work as casual waiter. I like travelling. yesterday I has going to bali. but I more like to visit london I thing london is very nice place. every one if can help me please give me some info about this job with my background. thanks before.

Watchmaker 16-12-09 05:47 AM

Everyone should stay

Youll also be rusty if you just piss away the year working and maybe taking one course. Besides getting a bit of cash never certain in this economy and being around to help the family as needed/commanded, what is the point?